|Table of size of women's clothes |
|Ukrainian sizes||European sizes||Circumference of the chest||Circumference of the waist||Circumference of the hips|
How to properly measure foot measurements
Recommendations on taking care of textiles
- First of all, in order to know about suitable washing, spin-drying and drying procedures, it is necessary that you become familiar with the label on the product.
- While washing, always observe the recommended temperature.
- It is not recommended to twist the product when squeezing water out from it. The best way to preserve the original look and shape of your thing is to wrap it in a towel and squeeze.
- While washing, clothes that made of terry or knitted fabric must be turned out, so that the terry surface should be inside.
- If you do not wear a garment of knitted fabric for a long time, it should be stored in a folded state, as when storing a knitted product on a hanger, its shape can be distorted.
|Symbol 1 - washing procedure|
|Symbol 2 - bleaching|
|Symbol 3 - drying|
|Symbol 4 - ironing|
|Symbol 5 – the textile needs professional care|
- Washing / Laundering is not allowed
- The maximum washing temperature is 30 ° C, a shortened mode
- The maximum washing temperature is 40 ° C, a shortened mode
- The maximum washing temperature is 40 ° C
- The maximum washing temperature is 60 ° C
- Do not bleach out
- Allowed to bleach out only with an oxygen-containing / a non-chloric substance
- Allowed to bleach out by any oxidizing bleaching substance
- Do not dry in the washing machine tub
- Drying in a horizontal, straightened state on a flat surface
- Vertical drying without spinning
- Possible to dry in a washing machine tub at a low temperature
- Possible to dry in a washing machine tub at a usual temperature
- Ironing is prohibited
- Ironing at a maximum temperature of 110 ° C or less
- Ironing at a maximum temperature of 150 ° C or less
- Ironing at a maximum temperature of 200 ° C or less
Professional care for textiles:
- Dry cleaning is prohibited
- Dry cleaning
- Professional dry cleaning in tetrachlorethylene and in all solvents listed for symbol F; normal procedure
- Any solvent
- Professional dry cleaning in hydrocarbons (distillation temperature from 150о C to 210oC, ignition point from 38oC to 60oC); normal procedure
|Knitwear. The structure of the product consists of the loops connected together.||
|Cotton products. Cotton is a natural fabric. Advantages: softness.||
|Products made of wool. Wool is one of the main natural textile materials. Woolen fabrics keep heat well and do not tend to crumple.||
Products made of viscose. Viscose is a chemically obtained fiber, which properties are maximally approximate to natural materials.Products made of modal. Modal is a modernized viscose fiber.
|Products with the addition of elastane. When stretched, elastane fibers can exceed their original length by a factor of from 6 to 8.||
|Products made of linen. Linen is a natural fabric possessing high wear resistance. Tends to crumple because of low elasticity.||
|Products with the addition of sintepon. Sintepon is a non-woven material obtained from synthetic fibers.||
|Products made of silk. Natural material with thermoregulatory properties.||